As a professional ladle furnace manufacturer, Xi’an Hani has more than 20-year experience in manufacturing the research and development, design, production, installation and construction services of ladle refining furnace complete equipment and auxiliary accessories. Its business covers the whole country and is exported to the world.
Ladle refining furnace refers to the equipment with the function of heating and refining of steel-making furnace. It is important metallurgical equipment used to refine molten steel from primary smelting furnaces (electric arc furnaces, open hearth furnaces and converters), adjust the temperature of molten steel, buffer the process, and meet the requirements of continuous casting and continuous rolling. A ladle furnace is one of the main pieces of equipment for refining outside the furnace.
1. Main Functions of Ladle Furnace:
- Make the molten steel temperature rise and keep warm. The molten steel is heated by an electric arc to obtain new heat energy, which can not only add alloy and adjust composition during ladle refining, but also add slag to facilitate deep desulfurization and deoxidation of molten steel. Moreover, the opening temperature of molten steel required by continuous casting can be guaranteed, which is beneficial to the improvement of the quality of dry cast slab.
- Argon stirring function. Argon is blown into the molten steel through the permeable brick installed at the bottom of the ladle, and the molten steel has a certain stirring function.
- Vacuum degassing function. After the ladle is hoisted into the vacuum tank, the steam jet pump is used for vacuum degassing, and argon is blown into the bottom of the ladle to stir the molten steel. The hydrogen content and nitrogen content in the molten steel can be removed, and the oxygen content and sulfur content can be further reduced. Finally, molten steel with high purity and excellent performance can be obtained.
For the whole enterprise, the application of a ladle refining furnace can at least increase the following benefits: speed up the production rhythm and improve the overall metallurgical production efficiency. Application: ladle refining furnace is widely used in industry, steel, metallurgy and other industries.
2. Basic Parameters of LF Refining Furnace
|Diameter of Electrode Distribution Circle|
|Heating Speed of Molten Steel|
3. Ladle Refining Furnace Manufacturer of Hani
Main uses: LF ladle refining furnace can be used for refining molten steel in primary smelting furnace (electric arc furnace, open hearth furnace and converter). It is important metallurgical equipment for the production of high-quality carbon steel, alloy structural steel, bearing steel, tool steel, stainless steel and other steels and for continuous casting and rolling.
Equipment features: the equipment has arc heating, argon blowing and stirring, wire feeding, temperature measurement and sampling, alloying and other functions. In ladle refining furnace, users can choose according to the steel type and smelting process.
Equipment composition: ladle, ladle car and drag chain device, heating bridge and guide roller device, heating furnace cover and lifting device, electrode lifting mechanism, wire feeding device, short network temperature measuring and sampling device, argon blowing system, water cooling and compressed air system, hydraulic system, high-voltage system, electric furnace transformer, low-voltage control system, automatic control system, etc.