Induction Furnace Iron Melting is suitable for iron, iron, iron scrap and smelting, refining, refining molten iron furnaces, and molten cast iron in iron-specific induction furnaces.
Induction Furnace Iron Melting Heating Function:
A, Fast heating: Fast heating speed and heating rate control can be adjusted automatically.
B, Wide range of uses: can heat all kinds of metals.
C, the effect is good: the workpiece itself is heated, the heating is uniform, the heating is rapid, and the degree of deformation of the workpiece on the surface of the oxide layer and the workpiece is reduced.
D. High efficiency: The device has an automatic setting function. After setting the heating program, the machine automatically adjusts, the operation is simple, and the efficiency is improved.
E. Small footprint: The equipment is small in size, light in weight, takes up less than half a cubic meter of space, and is easy to carry.
F, Easy to operate: CNC type design, installation, and operation is very simple and can be learned within 5 minutes.
G. Good environmental protection: no noise, no pollution, no open flames, improved working environment, and meets the requirements of environmental protection and energy saving.
J. Electricity consumption: The thermal efficiency is over 96%, so it is energy-saving compared with other methods (such as coal, natural gas, resistance belt, electric furnace, electronic tube, etc.), and some energy-saving is as high as 80%.
Performance characteristics of Induction Furnace
1. Zero-voltage scanning soft-start mode, which can be started or stopped at any time in any state without affecting the power supply;
2. Fast melting (single furnace melting time can be <30 minutes), low production cost (ton power consumption <550 degrees); low pollution, in line with environmental protection requirements;
3. It can be melted directly from the cold furnace, the solution can be completely emptied, and it is convenient to replace the molten material;
4. The power adjustment is flexible and convenient, and can be adjusted continuously and smoothly; the temperature is uniform, easy to control, with less oxidation loss, and the metal composition is uniform;
5. The furnace shell is made of cast aluminum alloy or steel structure, which occupies a small area; the furnace body is easy to flip and tilt, and manual, electric, and hydraulic tilting furnaces can be selected.
Principle of Automatic Remote Control of Iron Melting Induction Furnace
It also includes PLC programmable controller, HMI human-machine interface or industrial control computer system, industrial control configuration software, and various sensors. It can realize automatic constant temperature, automatic oven, anti-wear furnace alarm, and other automatic operations, which is safer and more convenient to use!
1. Automatic constant temperature function: the boiler water temperature can be preset to the desired value range, and one button starts the automatic thermostat object; compared with the traditional manual temperature control, the automatic time-saving and temperature function is more sensitive and accurate, and the boiler water temperature is easier to control, the oxidation loss is small, and the quality of the metal parts is uniformly cast;
2. Automatic oven function: The oven is a relatively complex long-term curve heating process, which can prolong the service life of the intermediate frequency furnace and reduce production costs. The correct furnace process is very important. The company’s innovative automatic oven function can pre-set the time and temperature required for different oven stages according to the oven temperature requirements of different lining refractory materials; one-button start automatically matches according to the preset time and temperature of the PLC without controlling the size of the intermediate frequency power supply, control the heating speed, prevent cracks in the lining, and achieve the purpose of automatic curve oven. This is to avoid manual abuse and reduce labor time and intensity of workers.
3. Anti-wear furnace alarm function: The working principle of the anti-wear furnace alarm device is: after the furnace has been used for a certain period of time, the furnace wall will gradually become thinner, and the intermediate frequency current will change with the temperature of the furnace wall, reaching the current Variety. After the preset value, an alarm will be issued in advance, and then the power will be automatically cut off, and the furnace can be identified in advance to achieve safe production.
4. Iron melting furnace equipment configuration: iron melting furnace, capacitor cabinet, tilting furnace control box, furnace body (steel shell or aluminum shell), reducer and bracket (or hydraulic station), water-cooled cable, etc.; the above are standard product data, which can be customized according to User needs to design non-standard products with different power and different melting speed;
Comparison between Common KGPS Parallel Iron Melting Furnace and KGCL Series Induction Furnace Iron Melting
Ordinary KGPS Thyristor Connected in Parallel Iron Melting Induction Furnace
The pros: it’s the most widely used over the last few decades, it’s inexpensive, easy to repair, and parts are cheap.
The disadvantage is: high energy consumption and the power consumption per ton of steel is about 750 degrees or more. By adjusting the DC voltage to adjust the power, the power factor is low (≤0.90), there is harmonic interference, and the operation of the reactive power compensation capacitor of the substation is affected to varying degrees.
KGCL thyristor Series Iron Melting Induction Furnace
The advantage of the KGCL thyristor series iron melting furnace is a full wave rectification power supply. During the whole working process, the rectification is always in a completely open state (equivalent to diode rectification); the power factor of the device is always in the highest state (≥0.96). It does not generate high-order harmonics, does not pollute the power grid, and does not affect the operation of reactive power compensation capacitors in substations. Compared with ordinary thyristor parallel iron furnaces, energy saving is about 10%.
The Choice of Aluminum Shell Iron Melting Furnace and Steel Shell Induction Furnace for Iron Melting
The Aluminum Encased Induction Furnace for Iron Melting is inexpensive, easy to maintain, and easy to observe. The disadvantages are low efficiency and unshielded electromagnetic radiation.
1. The steel shell is durable and beautiful, especially the large-capacity furnace body requires a strong rigid structure. From the safety of a tilting furnace, try a steel shell furnace.
2. It is welded with a steel structure, has an anti-leakage furnace alarm device, and has a yoke around the inductor, covering more than 65% of the floor area. Due to the small flux leakage and high efficiency, the energy consumption of the aluminum shell furnace is close to 5%.
3. The existence of the furnace cover reduces the loss of heat and improves the safety of the equipment.
4. Long service life, aluminum is oxidized more seriously at high temperatures, which leads to fatigue of metal toughness. At the foundry site, it is often seen that the aluminum shell furnace shell that has been used for about one year is damaged, the leakage current of the steel shell furnace is small, and the service life of the equipment is much longer than that of the aluminum shell. furnace.
5. The safety performance of the steel shell furnace is much better than that of the aluminum shell furnace. Due to the high temperature and heavy pressure in the smelting process, the aluminum shell furnace is easy to deform and has poor safety. The steel shell furnace adopts a hydraulic tilting furnace, which is safe and reliable.
Choice of Cooling Method for Induction Furnace Iron Melting Equipment
Induction Furnace for Iron Melting Closed Cooling Method (Recommended)
Lightweight, any mobile place with a small footprint; ….. directly without excavating ponds and installing cooling tower pump pipes, etc., that is, avoiding large-scale and complicated construction and saving water-cooling workshops
Fully enclosed soft water circulation cooling to prevent debris caused by blockage of pipes; avoiding scaling of electrical components can greatly reduce the failure rate of intermediate frequency furnaces and prolong the service life of equipment; automatic digital display temperature control, energy saving, and environmental protection, easy installation and use, and simple maintenance;
2. Pool + water pump + cooling tower The water in the pool is pressurized into the equipment through the pump, and the effluent flows back to the pool for recycling. The cooling tower dissipates heat in the water, and the cooling tower uses strong wind to cool the circulating water, effectively increasing the heat dissipation and reducing the user’s usage;
3. Pool + water pump The water in the pool is pressurized into the equipment through the water pump, and the water flows back to the pond for recycling. Natural heat dissipation through flowing water;
Depending on the power supply and the equipment used, the cooling water required is different; our technicians will provide you with the data that matches the equipment required for the size of the pool or cooling tower capacity.