Electrode Arms is the electric arc furnace conductive cross arm, which is made of copper-steel composite plate or aluminum-steel composite plate.
It is a new type of cross arm on the ultra-high power electric arc furnace that greatly simplifies the structure of the cross arm.
As a steelmaking electric arc furnace, accessories for ladle refining furnaces are widely in demand.
The conductive arms of the electric furnace are used to clamp and support the electrodes, and transmit electrical energy to the electrodes to heat them up.
The Composition of the Conductive Cross Arm
Electrode arms is composed of electrode spray ring, electrode hoop, electrode chuck, electrode soot blowing device, electrode clamping system, transverse arm body, water inlet pipe, return water pipe, oil inlet pipe, metal hose, and water-cooled cable connection plate.
1. The product is made of copper-steel composite plates welded to form the electrode cross arm, in which the copper layer is used for conduction, and the steel layer is used to support various mechanical forces.
2. There is a water interlayer in the electrode arms frame, which is cooled by water and can withstand the burning of the electric furnace flame.
3. The electrode clamping adopts the form of butterfly spring, which drives to hold the electrode tightly, and starts or hydraulically releases it.The clamping force is large, and the clamping electrode is reliable.
4. The electrode chuck is made of copper alloy or copper-steel composite plate, with internal water cooling and long service life.
Electrode Arms Parameters
Conductive Cross Arm Body: 8mm copper+20mm Steel plate, 304 stainless steel for internal pipeline
Electrode Chuck (Contact fence): T2 copper forging
Clamp Click: 304 stainless steel (including metal hose, spherical union)
Connection Bolt: 304 stainless steel
Insulation: Mica material / epoxy resin material
Spray Device: stainless steel
Clamping Cylinder: With high-voltage insulating tubing
1. The use of hollow section and double-layer copper-steel composite plate greatly reduces the skin effect, reduces the impedance, and improves the electric heating efficiency;
2. The box-shaped structure of the hollow section and the internal water cooling channel greatly enhance the strength of the cross arm, which is conducive to the adjustment of the electrode movement without causing vibration, and is conducive to the stability of the arc;
3. The weight is lighter than the traditional steel pipe cross arm, and the inertia is small, which is conducive to the frequent lifting and lowering of the electrode.
The conductive cross arm is a rectangular beam structure, which is welded by copper-steel composite plates.
Due to the cancellation of the conductive copper tube and many insulation links on the traditional electrode cross arm, the structure is simplified, the diversion area is increased, the impedance value and maintenance workload can be greatly reduced, and it can be widely used in 5T-100T electric arc furnaces and large-tonnage ladle, Refining furnace.
Electric Arc Furnace Application Range
HANI Metallurgy is an experienced Chinese manufacturer of electric arc furnaces.
Committed to providing high quality EAF and its auxiliary equipment/spare parts.
1 ton, 6 tons, 15 tons, 40 tons, 70 tons, 100 tons, 120 tons, 200 tons, 250 tons, 300 tons, 420 tons,
And various high-power / ultra-high-power electric arc furnaces according to customer requirements.
The electric arc furnace can not only smelt high-quality steel with low phosphorus, sulfur and oxygen content, but also
It can also be alloyed with a variety of elements (including easily oxidized elements such as lead, boron, vanadium, titanium, and rare earths) to produce various high-quality steels and alloy steels.
Such as ball bearing steel, stainless acid-resistant steel, tool steel, electrical steel, heat-resistant steel, magnetic materials and special alloys.
For the melting of alloy steel, stainless steel, carbon structural steel and high-quality carbon steel, HANI Metallurgy can provide “turnkey” service of production line design, workshop layout, equipment manufacturing, installation and commissioning according to customer requirements.
It can also design, manufacture, transform and upgrade its existing smelting production equipment according to user requirements.