Induction furnace is an induction heating equipment for heating bars, round steel, square steel, billet, steel pipe, steel plate, and other metals. The heating temperature generally does not exceed 1250 ℃, which is applicable to the pre-forging heating in the forging industry and the metal tempering heating in the heat treatment industry.
1. Heating Principle of Induction Heating Furnace:
The relationship between the heating coil of the induction heating furnace and the heated object (metal) is the same as that between the primary side and secondary side coils of the transformer. Magnetic lines of force generated by a heating coil passing medium frequency current are concentrated on the object to be heated. Vortex current is generated by electromagnetic induction to heat the object to be heated.
The proper frequency, power, heating time, holding time, and coil shape of AC current can be selected according to the type and shape of metal, so that the metal heating can meet the heating process requirements.
2. Temperature Distribution of Induction Melting Furnace:
The uniformity of radial temperature of nonferrous metals such as steel bar, aluminum bar, and copper bar heated by medium frequency induction heating furnace depends on the correct selection of power frequency and heating time matching the workpiece diameter; The axial temperature is uniform and has gradient temperature difference, depending on the structure and heating mode of the inductor. The inductor structure of the induction heating furnace adopts a spiral heating coil. Each group of multi-layer coils can control the power independently to realize gradient heating. Generally speaking, the medium-frequency induction heating furnace is used for the induction ripening of metal materials for extrusion or forging.
3. Composition of Complete Equipment of Induction Furnaces:
Medium frequency induction heating furnace is composed of a feeding mechanism, mobile trolley, pushing mechanism, induction heating furnace, furnace cover mechanism, discharging roller table and ingot transport trolley, operation control system, main circuit control system, furnace transformer, etc.
1. Power supply system: double rectifier 12 pulses 1600KW/500Hz intelligent intermediate frequency power supply.
2. Heating varieties: carbon steel, alloy steel, high-temperature alloy steel, diamagnetic steel, stainless steel, titanium, aluminum alloy, copper alloy, etc
3. Main application: It is used for the diathermy forging of the bar and round steel.
4. Material storage system: thick wall square tube is welded into a material storage platform with a slope of 13 °, which can store 6-8 pieces of materials.
5. Feeding system: double pinch roll pneumatic pressurization, continuous feeding, feed speed infinitely variable adjustment.
6. Discharge system: the pneumatic hydraulic booster cylinder, the linear guide rail, the opening, and closing clamp, and the PLC system constitute a fast discharging manipulator.
7. Sorting system: composed of an infrared thermometer, chain transmission, and guide cylinder.
8. Energy conversion: heat each ton of steel to 1050 ℃, consuming 310~330 degrees of electricity.
9. Remote console with a touch screen or industrial personal computer system shall be provided according to the user’s needs.
10. Specially customized human-computer interface and highly humanized operation instructions.
11. All digital, high-depth adjustable parameters enable you to control the equipment easily.
Features of the Induction Furnace
1. Electric furnace has fast heating speed and few oxide scales. The medium frequency heating furnace uses the principle of electromagnetic induction, and heat is generated in the workpiece itself by eddy current, especially for precision forging.
2. The heating inductor of medium frequency induction heating furnace is interchangeable. In the production process, there are many kinds of heating faults, so it is necessary to set up induction heaters of various specifications to share a furnace frame. At this time, we can ensure that the inductor can be interchanged in a very short time through our company’s unique general upper and lower water quick change joints and new channel exchange mechanism.
3. Various feeding and discharging structures of medium frequency induction heating furnace. According to the different process requirements of users, we will configure different feeding and discharging machines to form an optimized combination of equipment. The specific forms are: continuous, intermittent, etc. Discharging forms include tilting type, direct tilting type, etc.
4. The whole medium frequency induction heating furnace system of HAN electric furnace can be configured with an automatic feeding machine, discharging machine, discharging separator, and closed water circulation system according to user requirements.
5. The whole medium frequency induction heating furnace system of the electric furnace has multiple protections, including water temperature and water pressure alarms of the cooling water circuit, and upper and lower limit alarms of the temperature.
6. Stability of the whole induction furnaces system of the electric furnace. Continuous feeding of large bars reduces the impact on the medium-frequency power supply. And it forms a temperature closed-loop control with the power supply to ensure that the feeding heating temperature is consistent at the beginning and end and that the core surface temperature difference is small.
There are no reviews yet.