Description of Conductive Arm
The conductive arm is a rectangular beam structure, which is welded by a copper steel composite plate. The copper plate on its outer surface is conductive, which combines the two functions of the conductive and supporting electrode of the electrode cross arm. Due to the cancellation of the conductive copper tube and many insulation links on the traditional electrode cross arm, the structure is simplified, the diversion area is increased, and the impedance value and maintenance workload can be greatly reduced. It can be widely used in 5t-100t electric arc furnaces and large tonnage ladle refining furnaces.
The conductive arm is an essential part of the electrode lifting mechanism of a modern electric arc furnace. The conductive cross arm cancels the conductive copper tube structure, so that the cross arm can be used as both a supporting part and a conductive part, simplifying the short net structure. In the arrangement, the two-phase conductive cross arms are symmetrically arranged relative to the middle phase conductive cross arms. The spacing shall be as small as possible under the allowable conditions, which can reduce the structural size of the furnace, but the convenience of installation and adjustment of the column guide wheel must also be considered, so the size cannot be too small. The elevation of the middle phase is based on the needs of the short network layout, and the value of the elevation dimension is obtained from the three-phase balance calculation of the short network.
Conductive Arm Equipment Composition
The electrode arm is composed of an electrode spray ring, electrode hoop, electrode chuck, electrode soot blowing device, electrode clamping system, cross arm body, water inlet pipe, water return pipe, oil inlet pipe, metal hose and water-cooling cable connecting plate.
Features of Conductive Arm
1. The product adopts copper steel composite plate welding to form the conductive arm, in which the copper layer is used for conducting electricity and the steel layer is used to support various mechanical forces.
2. There is a water interlayer in the electrode arm frame, which is cooled by water and can withstand the burning of the electric furnace flame.
3. The electrode clamping adopts the form of a butterfly spring, driving to hold the electrode tightly, starting or hydraulic loosening. The clamping force is large and the clamping electrode is reliable.
4. The electrode chuck adopts a copper alloy or copper steel composite plate, with internal water cooling and long service life.
5. High power input improves production efficiency.
6. The indexes of impedance and reactance are improved.
7. The arc has good symmetry and stability, and the pitch diameter is small, which reduces the consumption of refractory materials.
8. The rigidity of the electrode arm is large, and the electrode can be adjusted quickly without causing large system vibration.
9. Effective cooling and insulation of electrode arm.
10. Reduced maintenance workload.