Medium Frequency Diathermy Furnace
Medium frequency diathermy furnace refers to the overall penetration heating before metal thermal deformation or heat treatment. It is a power supply device that converts the power frequency 50Hz alternating current into medium frequency (above 300Hz to 20kHz). It converts the three-phase power frequency alternating current into direct current after rectification, and then converts the direct current into adjustable medium frequency current to supply the medium frequency alternating current flowing through the capacitor and induction coil, generating high-density magnetic lines in the induction coil, and cut the metal material contained in the induction ring, resulting in a large eddy current in the metal material. This eddy current also has some properties of medium frequency current, that is, the free electrons of the metal itself flow in the metal body with resistance to produce heat.
Put a metal cylinder in the induction coil with alternating medium frequency current. The metal cylinder is not in direct contact with the induction coil. The temperature of the energized coil itself is very low, but the surface of the cylinder is heated to redness or even melting. Moreover, this redness and melting speed can be realized as long as the frequency and current strength are adjusted. If the cylinder is placed in the center of the coil, the temperature around the cylinder is the same, and the heating and melting of the cylinder do not produce harmful gas and strong light to pollute the environment.
The working principle of medium frequency diathermy furnace is to adopt the principle of electromagnetic induction heating, generate an alternating magnetic field with the help of an inductor to generate induced current of the same frequency, and use the uneven distribution of induced current in the workpiece to make the surface of the workpiece strong and the interior weak, close to 0 to the heart, so as to achieve the purpose of heating.
Technical Parameters of 500kW Medium Frequency Diathermy Furnace
|Maximum input current||750A||Working voltage||342-430V|
|Oscillation frequency||2-4KHz||Inlet water pressure||0.2-0.5Mpa|
|Host volume||810*530*1780||Unit volume||500*800*580|
|Water temperature protection point||50℃||Body-color||Gray + white|
1. IGBT power device and unique inverter technology are adopted, 100% load duration design, 24-hour operation under maximum power, and high reliability are guaranteed.
2. It has the advantages of being lightweight, small volume and simple installation. It can be completed in a few minutes by connecting 380V three-phase power supply, water inlet, and water outlet.
3. The heating efficiency is more than 90%, and the energy consumption is only 20% – 30% of that of the old electronic tube. There is almost no electricity in standby mode, and it can work continuously for 24 hours.
4. The 500kW medium frequency diathermy furnace has the heating indication in the heating process, with convenient output power adjustment, fast reaction speed, accurate control, and arbitrary selection of heating conditions.
5. Especially safe, the output voltage is lower than 36V, avoiding the risk of high-voltage electric shock.
6. It has perfect automatic protection functions such as overcurrent, overvoltage, overtemperature, water shortage and shortage, and is equipped with the fault self-diagnosis alarm system.
7. It can replace other heating methods (such as gas, coking coal, oil furnace, electric furnace, electronic tube, high frequency, etc.) for energy conservation and environmental protection. Moreover, the floor space is very small and the operation is simple, which can be learned in a few minutes.
8. It can complete heat treatment processes such as quenching, annealing, tempering, normalizing and quenching and tempering, as well as welding, melting, thermal assembly, thermal disassembly and diathermal forming.
1. Fast heating speed, high production efficiency, less oxidation decarbonization, saving material and forging die cost
As the working principle of the medium frequency diathermy furnace is electromagnetic induction, its heat is generated in the workpiece itself. Ordinary workers can carry out continuous forging tasks ten minutes after working with the medium-frequency electric furnace, and there is no need for professional workers to burn and seal the furnace in advance. There is no need to worry about the waste of heated blanks in the coal furnace caused by power failure or equipment failure. Due to the fast heating speed of this heating method, there is little oxidation. Compared with the coal-fired furnaces, each ton of forging saves at least 20-50kg of steel raw materials, and its material utilization rate can reach 95%. Because the heating method is uniform and the temperature difference between the core and surface is very small, it also greatly increases the service life of the forging die in terms of forging, and the roughness of the forging surface is less than 50um.
2. Superior working environment, improving workers’ working environment and company image, no pollution and low energy consumption
Compared with the coal stove, the workers of the medium frequency diathermy stove will no longer be baked and smoked by the coal stove in the scorching sun, and can better meet the index requirements of the environmental protection department. At the same time, it can establish the external image of the company and the future development trend of the forging industry.
3. The heating is uniform, the temperature difference between the core and the meter is very small, and the temperature control accuracy is high
Induction heating generates its own heat in the workpiece, so the heating is uniform and the temperature difference between core and surface is very small. The application of a temperature control system can realize the accurate control of temperature and improve the product quality and qualified rate.
The heating device of medium frequency diathermy furnace has the advantages of small volume, lightweight, high efficiency, excellent thermal processing quality and a favorable environment. It is rapidly eliminating coal-fired furnaces, gas furnaces, oil-fired furnaces and ordinary resistance furnaces. It is a new generation of metal heating equipment.
4. Fast melting speed, power saving, energy saving, less burning loss and easy to start
The stability, reliability and safety of the main equipment in the medium frequency diathermy forging and heat treatment workshop are the guarantee for the normal and stable operation of the forging and heat treatment production line of flow operation.
Customized Medium Frequency Diathermy Furnace
We can design and manufacture the medium frequency diathermy furnace according to the client’s required capacity, working hours, power supply, raw materials, and other related parameters. It can also be matched for users who already have an induction melting furnace.
Heating materials：alloy steel, stainless steel, alloy aluminum, alloy copper and other metal materials
Heating temperature range: 150 ℃ –1250 ℃
Specification of heating round steel: diameter range ¢ 20mm– ¢ 350m
Round steel length: ≥ 15mm can be heated
Heating power range: 100kw—15000kw
The energy consumption index is generally 400kwh/t
We can provide foundation layout and layout drawings
We will send engineers to your factory to install and debug machines and provide reliable after-sales service.
Competitive price and excellent quality
Our machines are easy to operate and maintain
Products can be customized according to different need
Production capacity can be adjusted according to customer requirements
Low energy consumption