Medium frequency induction furnace electrotherm is a new generation of metal heating equipment.
Induction furnace electrotherm is an industrial furnace that uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to melt metal. An electric furnace uses the induction electrothermal effect of materials to heat or melt materials. The basic component of an induction furnace is an induction coil wound with a copper tube. AC voltage is applied to both ends of the induction coil to generate an alternating electromagnetic field. Conductive materials are placed in the induction coil, and eddy currents are generated in the materials due to electromagnetic induction, and the electrical energy is converted into heat energy to heat the materials by the action of resistance; therefore, it can also be regarded as Induction heating is a direct heating resistance heating.
The use of medium frequency induction furnace electrotherm:
- Pre-forging heating of intermediate frequency induction furnace: applied to the pre-forging heating process of gears, ring gears, half-shaft connecting rods, bearings, shackles, rigging, and other products;
- On-line heating of intermediate frequency induction furnace: spray coating on the pipe side, blue and crisp cutting of bar material, online quenching and tempering of steel wire pipe, etc.;
- Partial heating of intermediate frequency induction furnace: U-bolt bending, roller thermal assembly, steel pipe bending, and other heating processes.
Performance characteristics of medium frequency induction furnace electrotherm:
- The production operation of the intermediate frequency induction furnace is simple, the material in and out is flexible, and the degree of automation is high, which can realize online production;
- The intermediate frequency induction furnace has fast heating speed, less oxidation and decarburization, high efficiency, and good forging quality;
- The heating length, speed, and temperature of workpieces heated by an intermediate frequency induction furnace can be precisely controlled;
- The intermediate frequency induction furnace heats the workpiece evenly, the temperature difference between the core and the surface is small, and the control accuracy is high;
- The integrated design of the induction furnace body of the intermediate frequency induction furnace, different inductors are designed with quick-change joints, and the replacement is simple and convenient;
- The all-round energy-saving optimization design of the intermediate frequency induction furnace has low energy consumption, high efficiency, and lower production cost than coal-fired production;
- The medium-frequency induction furnace meets the requirements of environmental protection, has little pollution, and also reduces the labor intensity of workers.
The intermediate frequency induction furnace heating device has the advantages of being small in size, lightweight, high in efficiency, having excellent thermal processing quality, and a favorable environment. It is rapidly eliminating coal-fired furnaces, gas furnaces, oil furnaces, and ordinary resistance furnaces. It is a new generation of metal heating equipment.
Due to the above advantages, medium-frequency induction furnaces have not only been widely used in the production of steel and alloys in recent years, but also in the production of cast iron, especially in foundry workshops with periodic operations.