Induction melting furnace foundry (intermediate frequency electric furnace equipment) is used for smelting, heating, heat preservation and forging, sintering, and hot rolling, before bending tube forming of ferrous or non-ferrous metals and alloy materials such as steel, copper, aluminum, zinc, nickel, gold, and silver diathermy treatment.
Induction melting furnace foundry is a frequency conversion device that converts three-phase power frequency current into single-phase intermediate frequency current. Through electromagnetic field induction, the metal produces eddy current loss to achieve the purpose of heating and melting.
Hani Metallurgy is an industrial furnace company specializing in the design and manufacture of industrial furnace equipment and thermal systems. It is a technology enterprise engaged in the manufacture of energy-saving intermediate-frequency furnaces, intermediate-frequency electric furnaces, intermediate-frequency melting furnaces, diathermy furnaces, and intermediate-frequency induction heating furnaces.
Our Main Products of Induction Melting Furnace Foundry :
Induction melting furnace foundry and casting workshop: intermediate frequency induction furnaces, intermediate frequency furnaces for aluminum and aluminum-based alloys, one-to-two intermediate frequency furnaces, series inverter intermediate frequency furnaces, intermediate frequency furnaces for copper and copper-based alloys, for melting Intermediate frequency furnaces for magnesium, furnaces for melting silicon, furnaces for zinc, intermediate frequency furnace equipment for tin Our scope of supply of course also includes after-sales service worldwide. In addition to the normal supply of spare parts, we also provide maintenance and upgrades to existing equipment.
Industrial furnaces for cast iron/cast steel, medium frequency induction furnaces, vacuum induction furnaces, cored induction holding furnaces, induction heating pressurized pouring furnaces, non-heated pouring systems for cast iron and ductile iron; low-pressure casting pouring furnaces for Industrial furnaces for aluminum and aluminum-based alloys.
The melting section of the induction melting furnace foundry is a complex system consisting of equipment that works continuously at high temperatures. The ability of refractory materials to withstand molten metal and extreme temperatures is key for foundry applications.
Hani Metallurgy has a long history of serving the induction melting furnace foundry industry. With our rich resources and professional experience, we produce and recommend the most suitable refractory materials for your process. We specialize in coreless induction furnaces, cored induction furnaces, cupolas, and ladles, with refractory products or preforms to match your unique needs.
Advantages of Hani Metallurgy Induction Melting Furnaces for Foundries and Casthouses
- The world’s leading electrical design concept, the eighth-generation digital circuit developed by the world’s first-class EDM electrical design team, the only circuit technology with completely independent intellectual property rights in China, provides users with safer, more stable, and smarter products;
- The component layout is coordinated and reasonable, and maintenance is convenient;
- The humanized cabinet structure and power block design make all electrical components in an observable and easy-to-maintain position.
- The same life design concept, with the highest service life as the selection standard, the actual service life of the product is more in line with the design life, and the maintenance cost is greatly reduced;
- Digital line, optical fiber transmission trigger signal, strong anti-interference ability, more stable system;
- The excellent main circuit design of the induction melting furnace foundry and casting workshop by Hani Metallurgy, higher insulation level, lower operating loss, and better process selection make the product have a very competitive power consumption index.