Induction furnace for copper melting is widely used for bushing and copper melting, bronze and brass block, brass sheet, brass ingots, etc.
The medium frequency induction brass and aluminum melting copper furnaces connected in series are specially designed for melting low-density metals, with appropriate temperature and uniform heat distribution. If we want to maintain the expected life of brass, copper, and their quality, this is very important for melting brass, copper, bronze, and other metals. The ideal brass/copper furnace will provide precise temperature control to achieve this goal.
Features of Induction Furnace for Copper Melting
1) Energy conservation and environmental protection. German IGBT power device has high reliability, stable operation and low maintenance cost.
2) Digital phase-locked loop tracks the frequency and automatically matches load impedance.
3) Closed loop control of the power supply to avoid temperature changes caused by power failure.
4) Overvoltage, Undervoltage, phase loss, overcurrent, overheat protection, real-time parameter display, fault diagnosis, and alarm; Automatic leakage alarm, power off, and real-time display of working status.
5) PID heating control system, with uniform heating temperature, prevents molten aluminum temperature drift, less combustion, uniform metal composition, and improves product qualification rate.
6) LED digital temperature controller, measuring and controlling temperature accuracy can reach 3 ℃, aluminum soup quality is good, melting temperature is fast, the furnace temperature is easy to control, and production efficiency is high;
7) The overall structure of polycrystalline mullite fiber in the furnace is small in size, good in insulation performance, low in energy consumption, high in efficiency, with a temperature above 1200 ℃ and long in service life;
8) Simple operation, power can be adjusted with work;
9) 100% load duration, maximum power, ensuring 24-hour operation.
|Type||Input power||Melting Capacity||Melting Capacity||Melting Capacity||Maximum temperature|
|Steel, stainless steel||Copper, gold, silver (scrap, slag)||Aluminum, aluminum alloy,|
|SMJD-463||60 kW||200 KG||500 KG||200 KG||1800℃|
|SMJD-480||60 kW||150 KG||500 KG||150 KG||1800℃|
|SMJD-580||80kW||200 KG||600 KG||200 KG||1800℃|
|SMJD-600||60 kW||230 KG||560 KG||230 KG||1800℃|
|SMJD-900||120kW||300 KG||900 KG||300 KG||1800℃|
|SMJD-905||80kW||300 KG||900 KG||300 KG||1800℃|
|SMJD-1250||80kW||400 KG||1200 KG||400 KG||1800℃|
|SMJD-1250||120kW||450 KG||1350 KG||450 KG||1800℃|
|SMJD-1500||120kW||500 KG||1500 KG||500 KG||1800℃|
|SMJD-1550||120kW||520KG||1560 KG||520 KG||1800℃|
|SMJD-2300||160KW||600 KG||1700 KG||600 KG||1800℃|
|SMJD-2300||160KW||800 KG||2000 KG||00 KG||1800℃|
|SMJD-3100||200KW||1200 KG||3000 KG||1200 KG||1800℃|
Advantages of the Induction Furnace for Copper Melting
1. Save Energy and Reduce Ambient Temperature
In the process of electromagnetic induction heating, the heating element is heated by the magnetic field to reduce the loss of heat conduction, fast heating, and fast melting, so as to reduce energy consumption and power consumption. Through the comparison of experimental tests and modification, the power-saving effect is 20% – 40%.
2. Fast Heating, Accurate and Real-time Temperature Control
Electromagnetic induction heating is to rapidly heat the aluminum alloy through magnetic field lines. Temperature control is real-time and accurate, which improves product quality and production efficiency!
3. Long Service Life and Simple Maintenance
The traditional heating method of electric furnaces is to use resistance wire for heating. Long-time use and oxidation of resistance wire in high-temperature environments will shorten its service life and cause high maintenance costs. The electromagnetic heating coil is made of insulating material and high-temperature wire, which has a long service life and requires no maintenance.
4. Power Supply
With the development and maturity of electromagnetic induction heating technology, the production process and technology of components, software and other reliable protection current power can be 2-200KW.
5. Safety of induction furnace for copper melting
The utility model adopts electromagnetic induction heating, which can reduce the surface temperature of the machine, touch the human body safely, avoid burns and scalds caused by traditional heating methods, and ensure production safety.